Thursday, November 15, 2007

Today will be a good day

Yes, I think it will. I'm spending my day at work getting some subs read through, plus, after work, a few of my bridesmaids and I are going to the bridal shop to look at dresses for them. After that, we're heading to my favorite bar to have some drinks and sing some songs and have some girl time. And I was even really bad and bought a pack of cigarettes this morning to smoke tonight so I wouldn't be a mooch. LOL Plus, I'm sure some of our "bar" friends will be there as well, so it should be a good night.

And I'm being bad and drinking caffeine this morning. I'm sure I'm going to pay for it a little bit throughout the day, but I couldn't resist a Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha latte from Starbucks this morning. And to top it all off, I listened to my theme song three times on my way to work..."Asshole" by Denis Leary. Man, I love that song. =) Puts me in a chipper mood. And I'm sure that in itself speaks for itself when it comes to me, but that's okay. I am who I am who I are.

No comments: