Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I'm in a "mood"

Yeah, that's right. I'm in a "mood" today. A highly agitated mood. About numerous things. Shall I list them? Yes, let's!

1) Anyone out there getting married soon...elope. Yeah, I'm looking forward to the big day in 11 months, but it's a bitch to plan and get everything done. Especially when I'm not the one who wanted a big wedding in the first place.

2) I love my inlaws, but dammit, we come from different worlds and sometimes it's a pain to make her see that. Topsfield, MA (affluent suburb of Boston) vs South Bend (and now Lafayette), IN. Yes, WORLDS apart. On the weding website, I put "formal dress." MIL asked me t take that off so that people wouldn't think they needs to wear tuxes. Well, maybe that's what it means out there, but not here. Here in Indiana, it means "Please don't wear jeans." Yeah...seriously. If I don't say that, half my family will show up in camo. Seriously. So as you can all see, the wedding will be FUN. Bluebloods and Indiana hicks.

3) Old people should be tested before they get their driver's licenses. Most of them shouldn't be on the road at all. I was stuck behind one this morning that was driving 20 in a 50. No good for me, Miss Speed Demon Race Car Driver.

4) I'm sick of having stuff at my house. But if I say no to people, I get to look like the bad guy. Ever since we moved a year ago into a much bigger house, everyone now wants to have everything at my house. Their Lia Sophia, Candelite, Arbonne, etc parties. Their kids' birthdaty parties. Holiday dinners for friends. EVERYTHING. Yes we now have the biggest house in the easiest location with an awesome backyard. But trust me, it took us a year and a half to find this house and we had to scrape our pennies together to get it. Not to mention it was a foreclosure that needed/still needs a lot of work. Two bathrooms are Barney purple...need I say more?

5) I'm sick of being sick. I'm sick of blowing my nose. I'm sick of coughing.

6) I'm sick of having nausea in the afternoons. Three days now. And yes, I know where everyone's minds go with that, but no, I'm not pregnant. =P

Okay, I think I'm done...I think.

No comments: