Friday, November 9, 2007

It's finally Friday!

Yes, indeed. And I'm in a MUCH better mood today. :) I even get to leave here early. Woo hoo! The assessor is coming over to assess the house and I want to make sure every little this is perfect, so they assess us the highest possible. I'm not the money person in the house, for obvious reasons, and I think Myles said that the higher they assess us, the better it is for us to acquire more properties. *shrugs* There's a reason he takes care of all that and I just spend what he gives me/tells me I can. LOL

And tonight, we'll be going to our best friend's house to have dinner, play some Mexican Train Dominoes or rummy, watch a movie, and have some drinks. And play with my adorable neice, of course. My Squirt. =) I've looking forward to having a relaxing evening. I can't remember the last time I took an evening and didn't touch my laptop at all. I'll make up for it this weekend, though, that's for sure. I'll have the house all to myself since Myles has to work all weekend, plus, he and his one of his best friends are going out on Saturday night for a boys' night, so I'll have an evening to myself to edit, watch my chick flick, and eat ice cream for dinner. I've done well...it's been TWO WEEKS since I have had ice cream. Probably a world record for me. :P

No comments: