Friday, November 2, 2007

Finally Friday

So, I left work yesterday at about 11:00 and went home to curl up on the couch. The couch didn't last long, so I went up to bed at 11:30 and slept until 5:30, when Myles got home from work. Got up, ate some Taco Bell and went back to bed. I'm still a little stuffy and I'm coughing today, but I feel better overall. Tonight we're heading over to one of our rentals to have a few beers with the college guys who live there and pick up some tools that have been over there for too long.

I've got a bunch of stuff to do this weekend between cleaning the house and editing and such. So, yeah, I don't think I'll have much downtime. Plus, it's almost time to get the Christmas stuff out to go through it and make sure it's all okay. I'm a Christmas FREAK. I think I'm putting up two trees this year. One in the living room and one in the family room. :) Plus all my table decorations and my mantle decorations. Yay!

Not much going on today other than getting my "work" work done and then spending this afternoon here editing. I've got a pretty good system worked out here. :) Man, I can't wait until I get pregnant in a year and can quit this job in a year and a half and just edit from home.

No comments: