Sunday, November 11, 2007

Midnight on Saturday...

...and I'm sitting on the couch in my PJs, doing my grammar homework. Yes, sentence diagrams are fun! Lucky Myles is out at the bar with his buddy, my Ann is out of town, and my Misty and her fiance have the kids, and everyone else...well, no one else I really want to hang out with. =P Or they're not here in Lafayette. Plus, I didn't drink because I didn't know if Myles would need a ride home from the bar, but he just calle and said he wasn't drinking much, so I wouldn't need to pick him up. So I wasted a perfectly good Saturday night being sober. LOL And on top of it all, I can't sleep because I'm on antibiotics and they keep me up ALL night. It'll probably be 3 or 4 before I can force myself to sleep. Ugh. At least it enables me to get TONS done. I'll have a REALLY clean house before the week is out...even cleaner than normal. And I'm a REALLY clean person. :)

No comments: