Saturday, November 3, 2007

I'm HIGHLY irritated right now

And even more logs in this spot of the yard. :(
Yeah, look at all the logs down. :( I counted about 30 of them in this spot.




So, I woke up this morning...afternoon I guess...at noon. Yeah, pretty late. I took Nyquil last night and it knocked me completely out. Didn't wake up once. :) But anyways, I got up, checked my email and then went grocery shopping. When I came home, Myles told me he was going out back to have a smoke and figure out what we were going to do. Of course, my curiosity was immediately perked and I followed him out there to have a smoke myself. Yeah, I wish I hadn't. I was met with the sight of my beautiful, mutilated backyard. Yeah, mutilated.






A few weeks ago, the power company said they were going to come back along our ravine and trim around the power lines. Okay, trim. Just cut off a few branches that were touching or close to touching the power lines. Yeah, not. That's sooo not what they did. Instead, they cut a ton of our trees down. So needless to say, I'm not so happy right now. Here's some pics of the damage they did...the blank spots, yeah, trees used to be there.

1 comment:

Mary Alford said...

Man that so sucks....I'm sorry about your yard...

Mary Eason