Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Yay for Myles and Christmas!

Hopefully everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I know I sure did. =) Myles completely and totally surprised me this morning.

On Sunday, we had a big family Christmas at my uncles and aunt's house. After dinner and presents, my cousin and I went downstairs to play Guitar Hero III. Brian and I ended up staying down there for about two and a half hours. Yes, my hand was damn sore, but it was worth it!!! So, while Brian and I were downstairs and absolutely cracking up at his son, Cole, who was dancing to our mad guitar skills, Myles and my dad left to go Christmas shopping. I didn't find this out until today. =)

So this morning, we all get up at the butt crack of dawn -- ten year old little brothers like to wake up VERY early to open presents -- I am informed that I had to open my present first. So Myles hands me a gift (he wasn't supposed to be buying me anything) and I'm sitting there saying "No, let Matt open all his first" but I was forced to open it. Okay, twist my arm.

And what was it but what I've been KILLING for...a red Nikon Coolpix camera. Woo hoo! So yeah, he did GOOD. I open more presents later and he completed it by getting me an HP photo printer, extra ink cartidge and paper. Yes, I'm so looking forward to all the pics I get to take in Hawaii now while NOT using my outdated, inherited bulky Canon. Yes, he did very very very well. He's awesome. =)

So now I'm spending my evening getting some edits done...gotta have everything done by the 8th...and Myles is prepping the new rental to start painting it tomorrow. Only a couple of more weeks until Hawaii...wow. It'll be here before I know it.

Again, hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Now bring on NYE and our party!!!

No comments: