Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Ah, a couple days in the life

The past couple of days have been pretty good. Yesterday was our buddy Jason's birthday, so we headed to our favorite bar, where Jason just so happens work, and spent way too much time there last night. But, oh well. It's a long weekend coming up. Drank too much and Myles ended up wussing out and staying at home, but I was a champ, got up this morning, got my Starbucks and some Mickey D's and I was good to go. Of course, I didn't want to be at work this morning, so I just read submissions instead of doing what I was supposed to do. And then Misty called and managed to convince me to play hooky in the afternoon and go Christmas shopping and such with her. Yeah, wasn't too hard to get me to go. LOL I gladly left, took a few hours of vacation and even snuck my credit card out of it's hidey hole and bought my Myles some stuff. I even gave him one of his Christmas presents early tonight, cuz, well, I get ansty and I couldn't wait. A Ferrari model for him to put together and some Ferrari cologne. Yeah, he smells yummy and he'll match the car. Woo hoo! Yeah, when we get from Hawaii, we'll be starting on that project again...damn timing belt. So the engine must be yanked again and we'll need to tear it apart, but at least not down to the bare block again like last time. Hopefully, no pistons were damaged or anything.

By the way, have I mentioned before that I'm a gearhead? =)

No comments: