Saturday, December 1, 2007

My trees. =)







The house looked pretty when the leaves finally changed. =) Now, the tree is empty and it look all blah outside. But now I have a new tree to look at that's all pretty. My Christmas tree! Woo hoo. I wanted to get a bigger one this year, but it just wasn't in the cards. How come everything money-sucking related always happens around the holidays? Oh well, maybe next year. So, here's my tree, and my special ornament I found this year....a pink/purple elephant. Now, I know some of you are thinking "Huh? An elephant?" But, if you know me, you know I'm elephant crazy. I LOVE them. Dunno when it started and dunno why, but it's been years now. I've got tons of them...eventually when we have a baby, the nursery is going to be in elephants. =) I've even gone so far as to get a pink elephant tattoo on my hip. So, yeah, I love elphants. =) And yes, instead of a star, I have an abominable snowman on the top of my tree. =) I love him, too.



No comments: