Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ah. the holidays

Man, this weekend has been crazy with getting Christmas stuff done. Got all of my shopping done last night, with the exception of my mom (She's always the most difficult), got my cookie boxes made for my coworkers, got all my presents wrapped, got the cookie party taken care of, got Christmas cards done. Wow. Just a little bit more to go and then I'll be all set to go. I've still got to make some more cookies to take to work and for Myles to take to his work, a candy cane white chocolate cheesecake for Friday...and...I think that's it other than shopping for my mom.

Nothing else going on this weekend other than that we got about a foot of snow last night. Ah, in three weeks I'll be in sunny Hawaii and I won't see any snow for two weeks. Thank god!

This should be a pretty easy week at work with all of the holiday stuff. Then a four day weekend in South Bend with family, then three days of work, then a four day weekend, then three days of work, the weekend, then a half a day of work and I go to Hawaii!!!! Yeah, I'm so looking forward to this no work crap. I've sooooo needed a break. I haven't had a vacation for a year and a half, and before that it was about four years, so yeah, I'm due for one.

And that's all I have to say about that. Now off to edit! And make chicken and dumplings for Myles for dinner...poor guy did our driveway and the neighbors, and it's a REALLY wet, packed snow, too.

1 comment:

s.w. vaughn said...

Hey - would you be willing to share your recipe for the candy cane white chocolate cheesecake? That sounds soooo good! :-)