Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Playing a little bit of hooky

So, I cheated and told everyone I was sick and came home from work at 12:30. =P I've been stressing over getting things done and getting the house clean and all sorts of things, so I'm cleaning and getting all sorts of productive things done. Woo hoo! I might even get my Christmas cards finished tonight when I'm done...now if Myles will only remember get my damn stamps. Man, it feels so good to get everything done and clean and nice and tidy. Yes, I'm a clean freak, so for me to let the house go for over a week when I don't feel good is a BIG deal. Now, just to get ideas from family for their dang presents. Grrrrrrrrrrrr. It's like pulling teeth. Except for Matt, who's ten. He's always got ideas of stuff he wants. LOL

Only two weeks until Christmas! Wow. This weekend is the Cookie Party at my house that my friend Misty throws every year (she moved WAY out in the country, so it's at my place this year. It's nice to take the four-wheelers through the cornfields and drive them sity down the road and not get in trouble, though). Yet another reason for me to have the house looking poifect. And to get everything all in order for when we leave for Hawaii in a few weeks. It would kill me to have to come home to a mess, so it needs to be spic and span before I leave.

And, enough of my rambling. Have a great rest of the day, all!

No comments: