Sunday, October 7, 2007

Sick and tired...literally

Yeah, I seem to have caught some sort of bug, and it's kicking my ass this weekend. I had intentions of getting soooo much done and had soooo many plans. Instead, I'm sitting on the couch, watching TV and praying that my meds start to work soon. So far, they're not giving me much pleasure. Also, everytime I glance behind me to look out into the backyard, (I like to look out into the woods) I see the huge spider that somehow managed to get between the screen and the glass. Lovely. Especially since I tend to be pretty arachnaphobic. I think it stems from watching Tarantula with my father when I was little. Not sure. :) All I know, is that I wish it would die, since I've already asked Myles to take the screen down and kill the little bastard for me. Yeah, he just laughed and teased me. I think I'm going to take it easy today and just chill in front of the TV and read some submissions during commercials. Yeah, I think that's about all I have the energy for today.

No comments: