Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Ice Cream and Editing

So tonight Myles headed off to Chicago to see a Genesis concert--$100 for a seat in the nosebleeds. Too bad the guy that bought the tickets didn't ask if we wanted to pay that much for one. :P But, oh well. He'll have fun, even if he gets home at two in the morning and has to get up for work in the morning. And since I have the evening to myself, I went out and got a big 'ole thing of Cold Stone Creamery ice cream for dinner and I'm sitting here eating it and getting some edits done with the TV on as background noise. A poifect evening, if I do say so myself. :) I'm going to enjoy my quiet time tonight since it looks like everything is going to be pretty busy from tomorrow night on. Eeek. Birthday parties and Lia Sophia parties and baby showers. Lots and lots going on. I'm going to get as much done tonight and during work the next two days at work as I can. :)

2 comments:

Melissa Lopez said...

Yum! Cold Stone ice cream! You're a lucky woman. I discovered the creamy treat while at Lori Foster's conference last year. Mercy...sure wish we had a Cold Stone shop here.

How was the Genesis concert? Last time I paid that much for a concert was when Elton John and Billy Joel preformed in Indy. Worth every penny!
~Mel

Kim said...

Mmm... Cold Stone Creamery...

Most expensive concert tickets for me? Tie between Bruce Springsteen (1999) and the Rolling Stones (1989) - and both were soo worth it!

I'd pay $100 for Genesis - they are still on my list - with Billy Joel and Elton John. Then I can die a happy kid!