Saturday, September 22, 2007

To edit or to paint the house, that is the question

And, well, painting the house won. :( Yeah, I'd rather edit, but now it's 8:15 in the evening and I'm finally sitting down to get some edits done. I'm guessing not too many will get done, given the way I feel right now. Blech. Plus, I now have two painted cats. They just wouldn't stay away! So, a striped down the top of each of their heads kept them hiding from me all day, which served its purpose in keeping them away. :) And I just send the Myles to pick up pizza, so thank God I don't have to make dinner tonight. I don't think I could handle it. LOL Wow, that's sad. So now, I'm off to do some edits on Rebecca Goings next book, Hearts Unbound. Wonderful story, by the way. And it's out in November from Samhain, of course.

Toodle-oo!

No comments: