Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ooops

Yes, I know--I'm not the best at keeping up on blogs. But I'm working on getting better. Besides, it's not like anyone really cares about every little detail of my life, right? :)

Actually, I was really busy with the FH this weekend, getting ready for my future mother-in-law to be here next week. At least I'll get a long weekend from my "real" job. But I digress. What started out as a simple paint-job on the upstairs hallway turned into a HUGE ordeal. The color we chose was too dark, so we needed new lighting. Also, we decided we didn't want to continue the dark color downstairs, so we made a trip to Lowe's to get a bit lighter of a color. I also found out that when Myles--fiance's name--has to be in the attic in 110 degree heat in order to cut a hole in the ceiling to install a chandelier in the stairwell *breath* and he gets covered in insulation and dirt and sweat...he likes to get "lovey". Yeah. Insulation-covered hugs are NOT pleasant. At least I could revel in the fact that he got an allergic reaction to the stuff. *evil smile*

I'll post some pictures of all my hard work soon, as it's still in-process. Doors and trim this weekend. Oh boy!

And a side note--cat's do NOT make good helpers when hanging lights and painting. Yeah, not so good. :)

No comments: