Friday, September 14, 2007

Ooooh, my first one.

I suppose I could use my first post telling you about myself; who I am, what I do for a living, my likes, my dislikes, and all of that irrelevant bullshit. But I don't think I'm going to do that. I'm sure those are all things you'll learn if you continue reading my blog. I'll let you figure all of that out for yourself.

Yes, I'm an editor. A very picky one. :) I got into this job because I love books. I love to read, I love to critique, and I especially love to tell people when they've done something wrong and pointing out their mistakes. So, what could be better for me than being an editor? Absolutely nothing. I love what I do. Even though I have a full-time "real" job, I've managed to take this on as well. Though, of course, in a year I'll be drastically cutting the hours of the "real" job, or quitting it entirely in order to edit full-time. And be a stay-at-home mommy, too, when my better half and I start to have kids in about a year.

Other than that, there's nothing else you need to know for now. I'll reveal all my quirks and oddities in due time. :)

No comments: